Sunday, August 24, 2008

Condolences: Union in memory of Fr. Vincent

Thank you Vansak, Kep, Lieke, Emilie, Totet, Patricia, ... for sharing your memories, thoughts, feelings with us about Fr. Vincent and your comments on the blog.

Kep: I love your phrase "Union in memory of Fr. Vincent"!

_____________________________________________________________
Friday, August 15, 2008 10:07 AM
From:
To: sakun_yim@yahoo.com
Subject: RE: Pictures of Fr. Vincent's funeral

Thanks Sakun for email and photos. It reminds me a lot about his help when we were badly needed help. I always consider him as my second father. Without his help we would not have a living like today.

May his spirit rests in peace and tranquility.

Vansak

__________________________________________________________________
Thursday, August 14, 2008 4:46 PM
From:
To:sakun_yim@yahoo.com
Subject: pictures of Fr. Vincent

Dear Mr. Yim,
I am a Belgian friend of Fr. Vincent working in Cambodia since MANY years. Fr. Vincent's niece forwarded your blog to me and I am so moved and deeply taken by the words you express and by the beautiful pictures you have sent that I would like to personally thank you for your kindness. Even if we do not know one another (maybe another time when you visit your beloved country, we might meet here...) I feel very close to you and share all the beautiful thoughts and the feelings you have expressed so deeply, so truthfully, so sincere and so well-deserved by Fr. Vincent. Thanks for the beautifl pictures and the souvenir which I now have in my computer. I might still share your presentation with others. May the God of Life and Death bless Fr. Vincent for the many good deeds he did while living among us and may his example stay in our hearts for ever....
Warm greetings and thanks from Phnom Penh,
Elisa (Lieke) Coenegrachts
ICS-UFER Country Representative..

________________________________________________________________________________________________

From: Totet Banaynal SJ [mailto: totet@jesuits.net ]
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2008 12:38 PM
To: vilaiwan@jrs.or.th
Subject: RE: Pictures of Fr. Vincent's funeral

dear kep,

thank you very much for this mail. I have opened the blog. the account of sakun about fr. vincent made me cry.

love,

totet

battambang, cambodia


____________________________________________________________________
Friday, August 15, 2008 10:21 AM
From:
To:sakun_yim@yahoo.com
Cc: "Colette_Grondel"
Dear Sakun,
Thank to you for your pictures our friends love it. I hope we can add in and make a good tribute to Fr.Vincent.

Union in memory of Fr.Vincent
Kep

________________________________________________________________
From: TCBL [mailto:landmine@jrs.or.th]
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2008 9:51 AM
To: vilaiwan@jrs.or.th
Subject: Re: FW: Pictures of Fr. Vincent's funeral

Dear Kep and Colette,

Thank you for sharing the opportunity to view and read the blog of
Khun Sakon. it is a beautiful tribute to Fr Vincent. If you have a
chance please tell Sakun that the tribute is wonderful and a true
gift for Fr Vincent and his friends in Southeast Asia.

peace, compassion,
Emilie

__________________________________________________________________
From: Patricia Pak Poy [mailto:ppakpoy@chariot.net.au]
Sent: Friday, August 15, 2008 11:09 AM
To: vilaiwan@jrs.or.th
Subject: Re: Pictures of Fr. Vincent's funeral

Kep - thanks for this sharing from Sakun. Fr Vincent was so much part of life in JRS Cambodia and with his Cambodian friends - ablessin gfor us all .

....
Pat

___________________________________________________________________
From:
To:siriphen@ine.co.th, alfonso@inet.co.th, amaya@battambang.net, "Andreas Sugijopranoto SJ"
Cc:"Colette_Grondel" , sakun_yim@yahoo.com
Dear Friends,
I forward mail from Colette - the blog from Sakun, thank to Sakun I read with very good memory of Fr.Vincent.

-----Original Message-----
From: Colette Grondel [mailto:c.grondel@telenet.be]
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2008 2:30 PM
To: Lieke; Kep Vilaiwan
Subject: Fw: Pictures of Fr. Vincent's funeral

Hello Kep and Lieke,

Hereunder you will find the blog from Sakun regarding Father Vincent. Sakun was in the camps, and is living in Grenoble with its family. He attended the funeral last Saterday. This blog is beautiful and I already congratulated him. Kep, I also sent him your pictures from the altar in Bangkok. You can of course also send him your comments and messages.

Tomorrow is a public holiday in Belgium: 15 August is the "holy Mary" and also mother day in the flemish part of the country, and I will go to my mother who's name is "Mary". Lieke, you remember this probably.

Kind regards,

Colette

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

Pere Vincent helped the adoption of my husband in 1991. My husband is really moved to see your blog. It look like you knew him well.

We are actually trying to find my family biological family. Maybe you have some informations that may help us? Can you contact me?

Thank you.