Monday, June 8, 2009

Looking for Buth Sophat

A friend asked me to find his friend who has been in France since 1984. If you know him, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Sakun

-------------Info about the people we are looking for ----------------

- Name: Buth Sophat (Mr.)
- Live in France since 1984
- Last known address: 15 Bd J. Kennedy, 51.000 Chalon/manes, FRANCE

Email from the person, Kong Bunthan, who looks for Buth Sophat:

I am enclosed a picture when we were taking at Kampucher-Thai border camp, Sdock Kaok Thom temple (Wat Prasat), now the temple belong to Thai (Thai took it since 1992) after Khmer refugee were repatriated to Cambodia. In the picture my friend is wearing a yellow shirt, the girl is his sister, and I am wearing a black jacket. The other is photographer.



No comments: