Saturday, October 4, 2008

Souvenirs of Fr. Vincent

I took a look in my numerous albums and found some excllent souvenirs with Fr. Vincent. I share some below with you guys.

It is still hard for me to know that he is not anymore with us... For some unknown reasons, I always feel he is still alive and see his smiling face. For me I always think he is immortal -- during one of my visits to Cambodia, I was surprised to tell him that I try to come to visit my old biological father as much as can. He simled and told me that he is more older than my father... Of course he is older than him but I always see him young.


Phnom Penh, October 2002



The two pictures above are the same.
My Cambodian family, Father Vincent and my French parents, Site 2, April(?) 1990



Father Vincent's handwriting (the address is not valid anymore)


No comments: