Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Back home from my visit to Cambodia - Feb 17.2009



I arrived home yesterday at mid-night after more than 24 hours flights/waiting from Cambodia. I am exhausted but am happy to be back home with the family.

I was happy to meet family and some friends during my visit. Thanks to Hok, Ra, Raksmey and Vansak for your times and the organisation of the party held at Raksmey's house. My special thanks go to your wives for the preparation of the foods.

Thanks Vuthy, Rathanak and Mey to make a long trip from Poipet (500km), Battambang (+350km) and Svay Rieng (200km?) for the party.

Thanks Lieke for your availability. I was happy to meet you. Thanks for the delicious lunch at Hagar Catering and Restaurant.

Of course like each of my visit, we all remember Father Vincent. I was nicely "surprise" to see the picture below of Fr. Vincent in the sitting room of Hok and Raskmey.




I will put some pictures of my visit as soon as I can.

Cheers,
Sakun


No comments: